Friday, February 14, 2014

Weight Watchers Smoothie


 
 
Scrolling through Pinterest all you ever see are food posts. They can usually make you hungry and half the time you want to test them out. So that's what I've started to do. Since I'm on a health kick, new year...new me, I've been inspired to try many recipes. For my first trial, I didn't want anything too overwhelming, so why not start with a smoothie. A strawberry-banana smoothie/slushy seemed appropriate. It consisted of 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of sliced bananas, a cup of ice, and a can of diet 7 Up! To my surprise this was rather delicious. The ingredients were simple, the drink itself was zero points for Weight Watchers and filling. It can cure your sweet tooth craving. I highly recommend anyone who is watching what they eat and wanting something sweet to try this drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment